BLUE SHADES recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data and your electronic transactions as well, and takes all the necessary measures, using the most up-to-date and advanced methods, to ensure maximum security. BLUE SHADES has taken all necessary actions so as to be fully complied with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and to be able to guarantee the security of all information relating to your personal information and transactions.
Personal data, as defined in Article 4 of the GDPR, is the information that can be used for your identification and to communicate with and deal with you, in particular your name and surname, postal address, e-mail address, your phone number and other information when combined with your personal information.
BLUE SHADES, in the course of its business activities, processes the personal data of its customers and partners and is the Controller according to the definition given in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
1. Personal Data Protection
Personal data protection is governed by the new General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), which is the new European Union (EU) regulatory framework in the area under consideration. The purpose of the law is to lay down the conditions for the processing of personal data, the protection of the rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular the right to the protection of personal data.
1.1 Collection of your Personal Data
The website www.blueshades.gr is designed so that users can visit it without having to reveal their identity and without having to give personal data The website www.blueshades.gr is designed so that users can visit it without having to reveal their identity and without having to give personal data unless they wish for it themselves. During your visit to www.blueshades.gr, we will need to collect and process some of your personal data in order to provide you with specific services and to be able to respond adequately to your needs.
a) Personal data you provide us with for the creation of an Account and the BLUE SHADES product orders.
• When you sign up at www.blueshades.gr, we ask you to give us your personal information so that we can provide you with services as well as improve and customize our services and promotions. To register at www.blueshades.gr, you will need to create a personal account by filling in the name, surname, e-mail address and password that you choose. Once you have created a Personal Account at www.blueshades.gr, you can by clicking on "Login / Log In" and by filling in the appropriate fields your email address and password, browse our website as a registered user and order the products you wish.
• To shop through the website, you will be asked to sign up and give your personal information/details. In particular, it is necessary to provide your real name, your telephone number, your e-mail address and other information that may be required. In addition, when ordering products, you will be asked to provide payment details and to assure and guarantee that the payment information you provide to us when ordering is valid and correct and that you confirm that you are the person referred to in the Billing Details. These items allow us to process your order, provide our services and inform you about its situation. However, you can browse the www.blueshades.gr website as a guest. In this case, if you decide to purchase a BLUE SHADES product, then you will only be asked for identification, communication and payment information for the purpose of processing your purchase.
• If you would like to contact us, you will need to fill in the required fields with details regarding the name, surname, company, e-mail address, stable and mobile phone, city, country and postcode, in order to identify you and be able to answer and serve you properly.
• If you wish to subscribe to our Newsletter, you must check the field "SignUp for Newsletter" that appears when creating your Personal Account in order to send you informative and promotional emails.
b) Personal data from the use of electronic services on our website.
• We may also collect other information about you, your device or the use of services, in the manner described at the collection point or otherwise with your consent. You may choose not to provide us with certain types of information, but your ability to use certain services may be affected.
• If you decide to take part in a BLUE SHADES Competition - Giveaway on its site, your participation requires some personal information to fill in so as to be eligible for the contest and to inform you in case you win.
c) Personal data published by third parties.
• In the context of BLUE SHADES legitimate interest in generating market interest in its products and services, we may process information published on the web in search engines and social media applications (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) in order to create customized promotion and updating of the potential customer by phone and / or email for the above commercial purpose. BLUE SHADES has accounts on various social media tools such as Facebook, Tweeter, Instagram, etc., which often include functionality so you can declare your liking, share or comment on our publications, or participate in competitions through third-party social media applications. These social media applications can collect and use information about the use of our website on behalf of you. Any personal information you provide through such social media applications may be collected and used by other members of that application, your interaction via email, and generally the messages you send us through social media applications, details of your communication with our company such as the date, time and reason for contacting us, device IDs, or other unique
identifiers. These exchanges are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing each social media applications. A legal basis is the voluntary publishing of your information on search engines and your subscription to social media services where it is taken as an explicit consent to publish information depending on the settings of the applications you manage. BLUE SHADES does not control and is not responsible either, for how these social media applications collect and process your personal data.
• If you decide to take part in a competition which is running by BLUE SHADES particular social media platform, your participation requires some personal information to be filled in to qualify for the competition and to inform you in case you win.
(d) Personal data on commercial transactions.
• We maintain in our information systems a record of your transactions with our company, contracts with our customers and suppliers, personal data on commercial transactions (sales, purchases, payments, etc.), contact details for these processes as well as information on the reports we are carrying out.
In summary, we ask for as much information as we need in order you to enjoy a distinct buying experience, consistent delivery of the products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your needs and preferences. Legal bases for maintaining and processing a file with your personal data from BLUE SHADES are your explicit and free consent (GDPR Article 6 (1)(a)), which is granted by voluntarily filling in your personal data, the performance of your contractual obligations (GDPR Article 6 (1)(c)) and the legal interest of BLUE SHADES (GDPR Article 6 (1) (f)).
1.2 Access and Use of Your Personal Data
Any personal data you declare anywhere on the pages and services of the www.blueshades.gr, websites are strictly for the sole purpose of dealing with us, improving the service provided, and ensuring the operation of the relevant service, and not may be used by any third party (except as provided by the Law to the competent authorities). BLUE SHADES may not share your personal data with others without your consent, unless this is legally required. Please be advised that under certain conditions permitted or required by law or judgment, the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal data collected online without your consent.
In any case, the employees of BLUE SHADES who have access to your personal data are specific and unauthorized access to your personal data is prohibited. Only authorized employees have access to information of your transactions and only when necessary, e.g. to handle your requests. The company requires its officers and website maintainers to provide their users with the security level mentioned in this privacy statement.
In cases where BLUE SHADES uses third parties to support its systems and for the uninterrupted operation of some electronic services (datacenter, hosting, etc.), special reference is made to the relevant service contract and the company ensures the confidentiality. Third-party recipients of your personal data may be BLUE SHADES Partners (Controllers) who undertake the task of implementing and supporting BLUE SHADES products and services and may therefore use some of the information you provide us to provide these services. In the shipping company with which we cooperate, we will disclose the name, surname, phone number and place of products’ consignments you have indicated in order to send them to the correct recipient, always ensuring the contractual obligation of the shipping company to ensure the protection of confidentiality and your personal data. In addition to the disclosures described in this Privacy and Data Protection Policy, we may share information about you with third parties if you give your free and explicit consent. BLUE SHADES does not provide your personal data to recipients residing outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. In addition, personal data you provide to us may be disclosed to the Personal Data Protection Authority in the event of a breach of your personal data.
Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles governing classic transactions also apply to e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to BLUE SHADES is confidential and BLUE SHADES has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided. For your own security, you should also handle all information provided through the service as confidential and not make any disclosure to third parties.
1.3 Basic Principles of Processing Your Personal Data
• Your personal data processing takes place in a lawfully, fairly and transparent manner
• Your personal data processing takes place in a lawfully, fairly and transparent manner
• The collection of your personal data is only for defined, explicit and legitimate purposes
• The collection of your personal data is sufficient and relevant
• Personal data is accurate and up-to-date
• Personal data that are not accurate are rectified and erased
• Personal data is kept confidential and stored securely
• Your personal data will not be shared with third parties unless it is necessary to offer them services on a contractual basis
• In case of a breach of your personal data, BLUE SHADES will notify the incident without undue delay to the Personal Data Protection Authority, and when necessary to you as well, and will take all reasonable measures to prevent / limit you further damage.
1.4 Duration of processing your personal data
When processing is required as an obligation under provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions. When processing is performed under a contract you have entered into with us (eg ordering, selling), your personal data will be stored for as long as it is necessary to perform the contract and to establish, exercise, and / or support legal claims based on the contract. For marketing purposes, products and services promotion, your personal data is retained until the Opt-out of your consent, which can be done by you freely at any time. So if you have previously registered to the Newsletter of BLUE SHADES giving your consent to send informational and promotional emails, you have the opportunity to Opt-out and unsubscribe from the mailing list either in your profile or as a link deletion of e-mail sent by BLUE SHADES. If you have created an account on our website, your personal information, without prejudice to your right to request their erasure, it will not be deleted automatically after the execution of your contractual obligation, in order to offer you a more complete picture of the markets and your preferences on BLUE SHADES products as well.
1.5 Your Rights
BLUE SHADES respects and safeguards all rights derived from the GDPR in relation to the protection of your personal data. In particular, you have the right to be informed at any time by BLUE SHADES issues related to the way, purpose, duration of your personal data processing, and how to exercise your rights.
To report problems with the operation of the website or to make any inquiries or to exercise your rights do not hesitate to contact with BLUE SHADES via the website www.blueshades.gr or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
BLUE SHADES and third-party vendors, including Google, use the original manufacturer cookie together with the third-party cookie to (a) update, optimize and display advertisements in accordance with previous user visits on its website (b) to run reports on how the appearance of www.blueshades.gr ads, other uses of advertising services, and interactions with these ad appearances and advertising services are related to visits to the site www.blueshades.gr. Please note that BLUE SHADES complies with Google AdWords Interest-Based Advertising Policy and restrictions for sensitive categories. BLUE SHADES can use the Google AdWords features to display ads (e.g., remarketing, Google Display Network display reports, demographic and interest reports) as well as make use of the Cookies from a previous visit to its site for remarketing.
However, you can set up your Browser, to inform you each time before a Cookie is downloaded and decide to download it or discard it. In this case, keep in mind that you may not be able to take full advantage of it. You can use Google Ads Settings to personalize or opt out of using cookies.
1.7 Third-party websites
This Data Protection Policy applies only to the website www.blueshades.gr and does not cover links to other websites, and therefore, the information collected by the parties owning and controlling such websites, or the use of their Cookies.
2. The security of our e-shop
BLUE SHADES considers the issue of information security very serious and uses reasonable administrative, technical and management measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. BLUE SHADES has adopted procedures to protect your personal data that are either submitted to the website or provided by telephone. These procedures protect your personal data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, misuse or destruction. They also help to verify that these items are accurate and are used correctly. This security is achieved by the following methods:
2.1 Ensuring the Privacy of Your Personal Data Transfer
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the SSL-256-bit encryption protocol. The system has been certified by Verisign, which specializes in transaction security issues.
2.2 Controlled Access (Firewall)
Access to BLUE SHADES (servers) systems is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users, while at the same time prohibits access to data systems and databases with confidential data and company information.
The BLUE SHADES system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (which is pre-defined by the start of your connection to the service) and then processes them. BLUE SHADES systems send you information by following the same encryption process.
Encryption is essentially a way of encoding the information until it reaches its intended recipient, which will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. When ordering and if the user / customer is logged in with his/her username and personal code at BLUE SHADES online store, all communication between your computer and BLUE SHADES systems is encrypted using a key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts them first
using a key and then sends them to the system.
The BLUE SHADES system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (which is pre-defined by the start of your connection to the service) and then processes them. BLUE SHADES systems send you information by following the same encryption process. Anywhere on www.blueshades.gr you enter personal data (password, addresses, telephones, credit cards, etc.) there is encryption. Your transactions at our online store are protected by SSL-256 bit high-end online encryption security systems and digital encryption with 256-bit encryption by Let's Encrypt (nonprofit Internet Security Research Group - ISRG).
By providing your consent, you declare responsibly that you are over 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you can use our website and its services only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.